How to Affiliate
AFFILIATION DEADLINE: MAY 15TH, 2022
All teams can affiliate to a maximum of 20 players and 5 coaches. The deadline for affiliation is May 15th, 2022. All softball players, coaches, and managers must be affiliated with Softball Saskatchewan through a league or association to be covered under our insurance and to be eligible to register for Provincial Championships.
2022 Fee Structure
|U5, U7, U9 (born 2013 - 2018) ||$12.00 per person |
|U11, U13, U15, U17, U19 (Female), U20 (Male), U23, Adult & Masters ||$17.00 per person |
|Coaches, Mangers, League Executive & Umpire Executive ||$12.00 per person |
|Slo-pitch team (includes all players, coaches and managers) ||$175.00 per team |
|Association Fee (for Associations having at least 2 recognized age divisions) ||$50.00 per Association |
Fastpitch associations/leagues must fill out and submit an affiliation form by May 15th with a $50.00 payment. The deadline for slo-pitch affiliation is May 1s. We take payment either through cheque or by credit card over the phone. The forms are available in the forms section of our website.
We strongly recommend that you join our registration system through RAMP (at no cost). Every association and league has been emailed there login credentials to set their RAMP account up. If you do not have login credentials please email firstname.lastname@example.org
and they can help you out.
If you choose NOT
to utilize the RAMP registration system for your registration of players, coaches, etc., you will still need to set up your account (at no cost) in order to upload the spreadsheet to RAMP for Softball Saskatchewan. Instructions on how to access and import the proper spreadsheet can be found HERE
RAMP & Merchant Account
If you require a merchant account to process online credit card payments, you can start the process of attaining one at the link below!
It takes approximately 5 business days from a completed submission to be set up with a merchant account from start to finish, and RAMP has a method to take registrations now and send payments through once you are set up with the Merchant Account as a stop gap solution. The Merchant account and its corresponding processing fees are not covered by the Softball Saskatchewan so each club will be responsible for their own account.
RAMP Set Up
Below we have outlined step-by-step steps on setting up your Club / Association's brand-new online registration
Note: On nearly all of the pages in the back end, you can click the accordion button to reveal the training video keyframed to the section of the video: How to reveal training videos.
Bare Minimum set-up is choosing a payment type on Step 3, Season Set-up, and creating packages Step 5. Add Package
1. Login with your credentials
2. Initial Association Set-up - Settings
There are two different types of seasons. Governing Body Seasons and Association Created Seasons. This process is outlined in detail the video above and a written walkthrough can be found below (Use this for your 2022 Season From Softball Saskatchewan)
- Click the blue “Edit” button to edit/set the season up.
- Customize the season by selecting it set as the default season and the registration type (tournament, staff, participate and/or team).
- You must choose a payment type before users will be allowed to register.
- Next, select whether you would like to gather optional information such as Respect In Sport (RIS) numbers, Birth Certificates, and Head Shot Photos and whether you want to make the entry of parent/guardian details mandatory. You can also set it so that this is required only for registrants under 18.
- You may add an e-mail address into "CC Confirmation Emails" if you want to be notified by e-mail when a registration is received.
- You may enter messages that users will see if they choose to pay by cheque or E-Transfer.
- Lastly, you can set a confirmation message that users will receive after completing a registration and a separate message that would appear in the confirmation e-mail. Remember to press “Submit” at the top of the page to save your changes.
4. Set your divisions Video.
Note, you can only create Divisions for an association created seasons. You will not be able to create divisions for the Governing Body created season.
Since this is the only other required step, a written walkthrough can be found below, although the video above goes into much greater detail.
- Click the “Packages” button
- Click on "Add New Record."
- Select the Season from the dropdown menu.
- Select the Division from the dropdown menu or add the Package to multiple divisions at the same time!
- Name the Package and, optionally, add a description.
- Optionally, enter the start and/or end date for the package. These are the dates that the registration system will be open for registering.
- You have the option to make the Package a required purchase.
- Enter the Total Price amount (Additional Options Below) And Click Submit
- If you want to charge the full amount on the day they Register: Do not check off the “Split Payments” box
- Click the "Split Payments" box, if you do not want to charge the full amount the day they register and instead would like to provide them with a payment plan. You would have your registrants pay an initial price with up to 12 payments for the remainder owing. Next, set the amount that the system will charge the day they register and select how many subsequent payments you want to charge the user. Lastly, set the dates you would like the subsequent payments to be processed on.
6. Repeat step 5 for each Divisions you would like to gather registrations for.
Other very useful/powerful features are:
Adding Waivers Video
Adding Custom Questions Video
Adding Checklists Video
Adding File Custom Uploads Video
Setting up fees and discounts to charge users Video
Setting boundaries and restrictions for certain registrants Video
Setting Promo Codes to provide users with discounts Video
Setting Vouchers that users can use to register instead of payments. Video
Creating Volunteer Roles Video