How to Affiliate
Affiliation Deadline 2023: TBD
Associations affiliating with Softball Saskatchewan receive the following benefits:
- Comprehensive Insurance Coverage for all registered participants including: coaches, players, managers, officials, league volunteers, Directors and Operators
- Access to Membership Assistance Program (MAP) Grants
- Access to all Softball Sask Policies and Procedures regarding Ethics, Anti-Harassment and Zero Tolerance
- Access to Special Achievement Opportunities: Hall of Fame, Annual Awards, Scholarships
- Management of Provincial Championships Logistics: Schedule creation, booking umpires, administrative duties, etc.
- Access to Timbits Softball (resources)
- Access to the Canpitch Program (introduces and develops the fundamental skills of windmill pitching to Canada’s children and youth.)
- Access to Registered Softball Sask / Softball Canada Umpires
- Access to Other Softball Sask Developmental Programs (Coaching Clinics, Scorekeeping Clinic, Skills Camps, High Performance Camps, etc.)
- Access to Certified Learning Facilitators and Clinicians
- Provincial Championship Eligibility, Awards & Prize Opportunities
- Western Canadian Championships Eligibility
- Canadian Championships Eligibility
- Provincial Teams Identification Opportunities (Sask Summer Games, Canada Games, etc.)
All teams can affiliate to a maximum of 20 players and 5 coaches. The deadline for affiliation is TBD. All softball players, coaches, and managers must be affiliated with Softball Saskatchewan through a league or association to be covered under our insurance and to be eligible to register for Provincial Championships.
|U5, U7, U9 (born 2013 - 2018) ||$12.00 per person |
|U11, U13, U15, U17, U19 (Female), U20 (Male), U23, Adult & Masters ||$17.00 per person |
|Coaches, Mangers, League Executive & Umpire Executive ||$12.00 per person |
|Slo-pitch team (includes all players, coaches and managers) ||$175.00 per team |
|Association Fee (for Associations having at least 2 recognized age divisions) ||$50.00 per Association |
We strongly recommend that you join our registration system through RAMP (at no cost). If your association/league does not have a RAMP account or you have forgotten your login credentials please email email@example.com
and an account will be created for you.
RAMP & Merchant Account
If you require a merchant account to process online credit card payments, you can start the process of attaining one at the link below!
It takes approximately 5 business days from a completed submission to be set up with a merchant account from start to finish, and RAMP has a method to take registrations now and send payments through once you are set up with the Merchant Account as a stop gap solution. The Merchant account and its corresponding processing fees are not covered by the Softball Saskatchewan so each club will be responsible for their own account.
RAMP Set Up
On nearly all of the pages in the back end, you can click the accordion button to reveal the training video keyframed to the section of the video: How to reveal training videos.
Positions and Official Levels Video
Set your divisions Video.
Adding Custom Questions Video
Adding Checklists Video
Adding File Custom Uploads Video
Setting up fees and discounts to charge users Video
Setting boundaries and restrictions for certain registrants Video
Setting Promo Codes to provide users with discounts Video
Setting Vouchers that users can use to register instead of payments. Video
Creating Volunteer Roles Video