Open to Indigenous athletes 11 years old and older.
NOTES ABOUT REGISTRATION:
- After registration for the clinic is closed an email with sent out with more details and the session time of each registration.
- The registrant does not stay a the clinic location for the full 4 hours. They have a set session time that they will need to attend.
- You can register for more than one clinic
- Click the registration link next to the clinic that you want to register for and it will take you to "add to cart"
- Once you have added the clinic is you want to you can proceed to pay. However, there is no charge for these clinics.
- After you "pay" the forms to be filled out will pop up. Please fill out the forms.
|CLINIC||DATES||TIME||LOCATION||REGISTRATION DEADLINE||REGISTRATION LINK|
|Indigenous Skills Development- Prince Albert||October 30||1:30pm - 5:30pm||Prince Albert- Alfred Jenkins Field House||October 25||HERE|
|Indigenous Skills Development- Prince Albert||November 27||1:30pm - 5:30pm||Prince Albert- Alfred Jenkins Field House||November 19||HERE|
|Indigenous Skills Development- Prince Albert||December 18||1:30pm - 5:30pm||Prince Albert- Alfred Jenkins Field House||December 4||HERE|
|Indigenous Skills Development- Regina||November 27||10:00am - 2:00pm||Regina- Diamond Impact||November 20||HERE|
|Indigenous Skills Development- Regina||December 11||10:00am - 2:00pm||Regina- Diamond Impact||December 4||HERE|